Runningrabbit's Reviews > Moon Tortured

Moon Tortured by McKenzie Hunter

Free on Kindle Unlimited. Find more cheap paranormal books at Paranormal Book Feast http://on.fb.me/1SRyijA

The main character keeps up a good level of maturity and sensibility which I find refreshing, considering the quantity of people that are regularly as thick as a whale omelette. I'm not saying she never makes a stupid move, but when she does it tends to be a knee jerk reaction that she believes she can live with.

There's a good cast of characters including a diverse crew of shifters. In this book, so far, the vampires are definitely the evil that walks the earth, and the werewolves are hard and tough. That's not to say they aren't attractive. Yep, we're going tough and sexy.

There's a hint of romance, but it doesn't go much further than suggestion, and I expect this is going to move onwards and upwards (yes, I am very funny) in future novels. There's loads of areas where this book has room to branch out, vampires, shifters and magic, with lots of inner political wrangling.

I would recommend this to readers of the solid werewolf/vampire novels with a good bit of action, and a sensitive down to earth heroine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Tortured.

July 2, 2015 – Started Reading
July 4, 2015 – Shelved as: vampires
July 4, 2015 – Shelved as: werewolves
July 4, 2015 – Shelved as: witches
July 5, 2015 – Finished Reading

Runningrabbit Hi everyone, McKenzie Huner is looking for readers to review her books with a Amazon giftcard for the purchase, she would particularly appreciate reviews for the Australian. com.au site. It is probably easiest to message her on her Facebook page. Help an indie!