Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Falling Kingdoms

Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

bookshelves: fantasy-all, own, young-adult
Read 2 times. Last read March 9, 2018.

Re reading series so I can finish up w/ the last book.

I have to mention first that I love the cover of this book! :)

I'm just going to go ahead and get this out of the way, there are some characters in the book that I really liked that were killed. I have a feeling I probably shouldn't like too many characters that have made it to the next book, or they might die as well!

The main characters are Cleo, Jonas, Lucia, and Magnus. They are all from different kingdoms. And they probably all could be friends if their fathers, the Kings, weren't jerks.

I'm not too sure how I feel about Cleo. The way she just "let" a death happen in the beginning of the book. I do believe she could have stopped this death if she wasn't so ignorant and let the jerk Aron do what he did. And now that I think about it, her stupidity caused a death of someone I really liked later on in the book! Ok, I don't like Cleo. Her hearts in the right place, but she's stupid. I'm hoping she wakes up in the next book.

I liked Lucia and Magnus in the beginning. They have a sad and weird relationship. I'm not too sure about Lucia at the end because of the things she did, but she is an innocent girl that just seems too naive, so we shall see in the next book.

Jonas I just feel sorry for because of a lot of different reasons. I hope he can find some kind of peace in the next book. He seems like he's going to be a major player in the coming books, or die. Anyway, he started using his brain toward the end of the book when he lets go of the revenge factor.

I'm looking forward to learning more about the Kindred and The Sanctuary! That is an interesting story from the little we get to read about it.

Happy Reading!

Mel♥

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling Kingdoms.

June 29, 2015 – Started Reading
page 140
page 163
page 217
page 243
58.98% "I love this book!!"
July 5, 2015 –
page 279
July 5, 2015 –
page 332
July 5, 2015 – Finished Reading
March 9, 2018 – Started Reading
March 9, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult
March 9, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Fabulous review, Mel, you must really love it if you are re-reading it!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I'm re reading the series because I can't remember it and the last book just came out =) I loved it at the time and so far it's still 4 stars for the first one ♥

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you honey ❌⭕️😘💕😊

Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Wonderful review, babe. I love the cover too :) xx

message 5: by KAS (new)

KAS Fab review, Melissa! Enjoy your re-read fest ;)) xox

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ wrote: "Wonderful review, babe. I love the cover too :) xx"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin KAS wrote: "Fab review, Melissa! Enjoy your re-read fest ;)) xox"

😂🤣. Thank you darling ❌⭕️😘

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you so much sweetheart ❌⭕️😘💕

message 9: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat Valentine Awesome review!!

Caroline I adore this series so much!!

message 11: by Paula (new)

Paula Fantastic review, Melissa! :) xoxo

Candace One of my favorite top 3 YA series!

message 13: by Jessica's (new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review sweetie :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Kat wrote: "Awesome review!!"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Caroline wrote: "I adore this series so much!!"

I'm glad 😊💕

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Paula wrote: "Fantastic review, Melissa! :) xoxo"

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Candace wrote: "One of my favorite top 3 YA series!"

Yay! I love seeing other lovers 😄💕

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Jessica's wrote: "Great review sweetie :)"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review Mel😀