Samantha's Reviews > Key of Light

Key of Light by Nora Roberts

Nov 23, 2010

bookshelves: favorites, paranormal-romance, plain-ol-romance, owned-books
Read in August, 2015

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Key of Light.

Quotes Samantha Liked

Nora Roberts
“It isn't easy looking in the mirror and accepting that you were missing some element, some thing that kept a person you wanted from loving you.”
Nora Roberts, Key of Light

Nora Roberts
“When you wait all your life for something and then you find it, it's like a miracle. All the parts inside you that've been on hold, they open up and start beating. You were okay before, you were good. You had purpose and direction and everything was just fine. But now it's more. You can't explain what the more is, but you know, if you lose it, you'll never be able to fill those empty spaces in just the same way again. Not ever. That's terrifying. I'm afraid that what's inside me is just a trick. That I'll wake up tomorrow and what's beating in here will have stopped. It'll be quiet again. I won't feel this way. I won't feel the way I've waited all my life to feel.

I can stand you not loving me back. There's always hope that you will. But I don't know if I can stand not loving you. It would be like...like having something stolen from inside of me. I don't know if I can handle going back to the way I was.”
Nora Roberts, Key of Light