Alex's Reviews > What Might Have Been

What Might Have Been by Lynn Steward

U 50x66
Jun 29, 2015

Read 2 times

First I’d like to say, if you are hesitant to read this book, just look at the author’s website www.lynnsteward.com and pinterest boards (www.pinterest.com/lynnstewardny). This is not just one in a series of books; it is an entire fascinating world. Much like a great TV series, the first novel in the Dana McGarry book series, A Very Good Life, introduces the characters, the settings and the time. At the end, you are left with a cliffhanger and so in love with Dana, so in hate with Janice and Brett, and so intrigued by the multitude of characters surrounding Dana that you devour April Snow which moves at a faster pace while developing characters and subplots, adding intrigue, interweaving relationships and introducing two new characters at the end whom I can’t wait to know more about in the remainder of the series. The author’s website has motivated me to do my own research and I now not only look up Diana Vreeland’s quotes, I share them with people who have never heard of her (can you imagine) and think she’s both inspirational and hilarious.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Might Have Been.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
June 29, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
June 29, 2015 – Shelved