Amy's Reviews > Remote Control

Remote Control by Jack Heath

I WANT A MOVIE!
Seriously. This book (well, this series ) would make an amazing movie. Kind of weird actually...an Australian dude writes a book about the future and a Wisconsin teen wants it made into a movie.
ANYWAY.
Where to begin. Kyntax was amazing. So was Six. And Nai! AHHH. Talk about a cliff hanger.
Six of Hearts is a genetically altered super-teen. To get the full story, you'll want the first book in the series, The Lab
Unlike many stories, though, this sequel doesn't disapoint. Its action packed, filled with great one liners, and the characters? They are epic.
I'm not even sure where to begin. There is nothing unusually deep about this book...though Six's struggle of being 'human' after having been created in a test tube is very interesting, especially if you view it in the light of stem-cell research.
Its...well, its like reading an action packed movie. And its awesome. Maybe I'll think of something more brilliant to say later.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remote Control.

November 22, 2010 – Shelved
December 4, 2010 – Started Reading
page 205
64.06% ""Give me a pair of boots and I'll start shaking in them" - <3 Kyntak! But what is up with Nai?"
page 205
64.06% ""Your torture methods suck...its like the water torture, but with dumb questions instead of drips.""
page 206
64.38% ""I don't want you damaged," Vanish said..."Not yet." "You want me to win a beauty competition first? Kyntak asked. "The kidnapping makes sense now - you'd never win one on your own.""
December 5, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Jake Is your last name Teske? Sorry if its not, it's just that I'm also from Wisconsin and I know an Amy.

message 2: by Jack (new)

Jack Heath Thanks Amy! Hope you don't mind - I've quoted you on my website: https://jackheathwriter.com/books/