Daria's Reviews > Makar and Baruch

Makar and Baruch by Celeste Prater

What a amazing writer, I have loved each and every book in this series. This one book 7, just reaffirms why I think Celeste is such a talented writers. Though such a large series each book has a end, not quiet stand alone because the characters in previous books will make an appearance.

The story-line makes a few points about life in general. A struggle to make things right, about hiding and just accepting, looking beyond the scars of pain, trusting even when you’re not sure. All of this is the reason I gave this 5 stars. But the most important I guess for me was the patience the men showed her.

There are Aliens among us, (smiles) and Dr. Keely is close to not only finding that out but proving it as well. Makar and Baruch are on a much needed semi vacay from their Emperor, when they are lucky enough to stumble upon a woman. Said woman? None other than Dr. Keely.

You will get to run around with the tri-couple as they get into some pretty sticky situations. Flying into and being downed, to finding history, to seeing why the Emperor is just who he is. Keely will get to see other women from Earth not only co-existing but seem pretty damn happy in their existing. Some serious bumping and grinding and face fanning going on also.

Wonderful and I am so glad that I had the chance to read it for you Celeste, Thank you. Consider it recommend. Enjoy. .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Makar and Baruch.

Started Reading
June 28, 2015 – Shelved
June 28, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
June 28, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Prater Oh, my goodness!!! What a fantastic thing to wake up to today. Absolutely loved your take on the installment. Extremely glad that you continue to enjoy the series!!! Big hug and kiss!! xoxoxo C.