Kari's Reviews > 101 Things Husbands Do to Annoy Their Wives

101 Things Husbands Do to Annoy Their Wives by Ray Comfort

Nov 22, 2010

liked it
Read on November 22, 2010

This is a one sitting read. While only a third of his 'annoyances' applied to my marriage, the ones that did got a chuckle out of me. One of my favorites was "He won't turn on the windshield wipers on until he can't see a thing in front of him." It's one of those tiny annoyances that I hardly notice, but after reading the book realized it does bother me! Another favorite was " He leaves the plastic ties off the bread," His explanation is so funny. While this is all in jest, it's a fun experiment in couple relationships. I'd recommend this book to all couples who have it to and past the 7 year itch.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 101 Things Husbands Do to Annoy Their Wives.

11/22/2010 page 224

message 1: by Dolcie (new)

Dolcie You mean my husband isn't the only one who won't turn on the windshield wipers until he can barely see?!

Kari Nope! Mine too. Aggravating!

message 3: by Jocelyn (new) - added it

Jocelyn Ugh! Mine too! Sometimes, I reach over and do it for him 'cause I feel like I'm going blind. I think, for Grant, it's an Oregon pride thing. "Oregonians don't need windshield wipers or umbrellas."

message 4: by Carrieuoregon (new)

Carrieuoregon It might be an oregon thing. I get annoyed by my husband leaving them on too long! The second it's justifiable, I turn them off or down. I can't stand over wiping!