Natasha (books_n_dreams)'s Reviews > School's Out - Forever

School's Out - Forever by James Patterson

19836892

Book two as way more than I was expecting but also so much more intriguing than book one. Now I have an understanding to this family and who they each are, I like how we don’t know everything about them, but are learning about them as they learn stuff about themselves. Of course the story is still just as fast pace as book one, but there are some moments where it does slow down, because we get to see the flock put into different situations they never expected to happen.

It was refreshing to see that things weren’t as perfect in the flock, especially with their ages. We already knew that at times things could be strained like a normal family, but there was definitely questioning happening that you want answers to (if that even makes any sense). I definitely liked the different sides we go to see to all of the flock members it definitely helped bring out their personalities even more.

Another thing I liked was getting to see them act in a certain situation that lasted more than just a day or two, I’m guessing it was at least a month, but it was a scene that definitely tested each one of them and showed how they could handle certain things in life.

Still didn’t get a lot of answers, got a few, but….I now have even more questions! That is the only thing I’m irritated about it, it’s like come on, give me a little bit more, instead I just kept getting more and more bait and I continued to go after it. Definitely gonna be starting Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports tonight.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read School's Out - Forever.

June 26, 2015 – Started Reading