Jaime's Reviews > Strange Bedfellows

Strange Bedfellows by Cardeno C.

bookshelves: arc, audio-book-whispersync, male-male-romance, 4-star

I have forever been a Cardeno C. Junkie and will buy and read anything that is released by Cardeno, this book was something however I was waiting for the audiobook! I kinda wish I had just read it. I really didn't enjoy Ron Herzig and his voice, inflection, Cadence.. Yeah I just didn't like it. I did keep listening because I wanted to finish the story, but my appreciation for the narration was nil.

A very unique story, I have to admit when I read the synopsis I thought "Oh no, Politics?!" And thus the decision to wait was made - I regret that choice now! Although this story was written with Politics infused in it, it was truly a love story and the Politics did not takeover the story..nor was there political opinions infused throughout the story! It really was a wonderful story!

Trevor and Ford go through a lot of trials and tribulations however even though they know money can solve a lot of problems, one thing money can't fix..nor buy..is love. Can Trevor and Ford get past all the obstacles attempting to keep the apart? Will an out and proud gay man go back in the closet to protect the political career of his boyfriend? Should he have to? One thing is for sure...love doesn't care what your political affiliation is..sometimes strange bedfellows end up to be the best lovers!

Audiobook copy provided in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by J.Loves2Read from Alpha Book Club

Link to review on Amazon:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strange Bedfellows.

June 26, 2015 – Shelved