Narrative Ink Reviews's Reviews > Blood Promise

Blood Promise by Danielle  Rose

20173650

Blood Promise, the third and final book in Danielle Rose’s Blood Books series, will leave the reader breathless until the final page.

Avah Taylor, a skilled witch, grew up knowing she’d eventually inherit a power that would kill her, and she survived only by becoming a vampire, one of the immortal beings she had been bred to hate. Then she learned that everything she knew about this power was a lie, that she’d been betrayed by her own witch coven. In this final book, tragedy strikes again, and Avah is cast out of her vampire coven and left on her own. Only Avah, bent on revenge, has the knowledge about the dangers of the power she was cursed with, and only Avah can stop the enemy that is coming for her, with the might of a rogue vampire army behind it.

Blood Promise takes the reader further into the vampire world than we have ever gone before: from the streets of London to the frozen tundra of Siberia, Avah must go deep into the world of vampires, witches, and hybrids and risk the lives of herself and everyone she holds dear. This book’s great strengths lie in the characters’ depth; rarely can a writer manage to craft both exciting plots and emotionally complex characters, but Danielle Rose is a master, and what makes this book so special is how invested we feel in these characters as we follow them through their twists and turns around the world. Avah is a heroine strong enough to keep us turning pages through three books, and I was sad when I finished this one because I was sorry to come to the end of her story.

This book is a must read. In this epic conclusion, Avah must once again face magic that could kill her and those she loves, and she must learn to redefine what it means to be, and make sacrifices for, a family.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Promise.

Finished Reading