Shelly Ash's Reviews > Good Cop

Good Cop by Liz  Kelly

F 50x66
Lolly is caught between two handsome cops. One is considered the golden boy and good cop, the other, a bad boy and bad cop. She needs to teach one a few bad boy ways and the other how to truly appreciate a woman…outside of sex. A big complication is the fact that they're best friends and want the same woman. She's decided for the time being, she'll just take them both!

I adored Good Cop! It kept me laughing from beginning to end and fanning myself at the same time. Whoa, I loved the dialog between the characters, the sexy men and their byplay, and the many sizzling-hot moments I just couldn't get enough of. This is my first book in the Henderson series and you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be reading them all! Ms. Kelly writes her heroes exactly the way I love them…those bad-boy attitudes, full-on sexy looks and build, they're playful, possessive, heroic and romantic. Her lines of conversation between the characters are expertly written and thrill me to no end. I heat up, laugh-out-loud, and just can't get enough! If you don't take the time to read Ms. Kelly's books, I'd have to say you're just plain out of your mind (lol)! DON'T MISS THIS SERIES! I guarantee you there WILL be sizzling-hot heroes included… 5 Stars!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Cop.

Finished Reading