Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Cocky Bastard

Title: Cocky Bastard
Authors: Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
Release Date: August 17, 2015
Cliffhanger: NO

I decided I won a book lottery. It’s that feeling you get when you pick up a book by TWO of your favorite authors and pray it's going to be a winner. Cocky Bastard is a winner, and I hit the book jackpot. To say that I loved this book would be an understatement. I binge read this unputdownable standalone.

If there was a formula for a perfect book…this would be it. This second chance romance is absolute Kindle Crack. Cocky Bastard has the ideal mix of “the feels”, romance, angst, drama and likable characters.

This funny, sexy and sweet romance captivated me from the first page to the last. Be prepared to pull an all-nighter.

Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland are a writing team to be reckoned with. Their writing styles blended together effortlessly. I hope they co-author another book together. I didn't think it was possible....but I have finally settled on a book husband - Chance f#cking Bateman. Dibs. #Bestof2015

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cocky Bastard.

June 22, 2015 – Shelved
June 22, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
June 22, 2015 – Shelved as: to-be-released
July 10, 2015 – Shelved as: romance-with-a-side-of-smut
August 11, 2015 – Started Reading
August 11, 2015 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
August 11, 2015 –
39.0% "I'm seriously going to cry...."
August 11, 2015 –
69.0% "I freaking love this book."
August 11, 2015 – Finished Reading