Tammy Walton Grant's Reviews > One Week As Lovers

One Week As Lovers by Victoria Dahl
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Week As Lovers.

Finished Reading
November 18, 2010 – Shelved
July 28, 2011 – Shelved as: calibre
November 21, 2011 –
16.0% "What a nice change from the steaming pile of cheeze I just finished...."
November 22, 2011 – Shelved as: 2011-november
December 31, 2011 – Finished Reading
January 1, 2012 – Shelved as: 2011-december
January 1, 2012 – Shelved as: favorites
January 1, 2012 – Shelved as: hr-victorian

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Denise so you liked this one? I bought this months ago but haven't been drawn to read it yet.

Tammy Walton Grant Ooh yes. ;D I really liked it; will probably do a review over Christmas. Victoria Dahl is becoming one of my favourite authors. You should read it!

Denise I guess i should :) I mean... angsty...tortured hero.... deep dark secret... I thought you were dead... Right up my alley!! But is this a part of a series? If so, did you read the others in the series?

Denise Oh nm, I see it is, can they be read out of order? shoot, I hope so!!

Tammy Walton Grant It is part of a series, but it's a pretty loose one. I read the first one and didn't like it too much (don't read my review if you're planning to read the book because there are spoilers galore). But the second and third? EXCELLENT.

Denise I do have the first, and now the second as well :) Now I don't know which to start first, This series or the rest of Drakes Rakes! lol..

Tammy Walton Grant Oh, decisions, decisions..... ;D

message 8: by Erika (new)

Erika Hi Tammy.. i haven't read any of Victoria Dahl's yet. I'd like to give it a try. What do you think if i start with this one?

Tammy Walton Grant Hi Erika, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, btw! This one (while it is freaking awesome!) is the third of a series. The one that comes before it is even better, and the first one I didn't care for much. I don't like to read series' out of order, so wouldn't suggest you start here. I'd definitely recommend this series, though!

My first Victoria Dahl was A Little Bit Wild and I absolutely loved it. See how that one sounds to you, and maybe start there?

Denise @ Erika, You are safe to skip the first one in the series, but do read the 2nd one before this one.

Tammy,
A Little Bit Wild and It's Always Been You are in my to read this week slots... well in my mind anyways. Hopefully I will remember that they are on this imaginary list, I so easily get sidetracked.

Denise And Tammy, did you ever get to the 3rd book in the Drakes Rakes? It was freaking awesome and I have some questions to put to you when you finish it.

message 12: by Erika (new)

Erika A Little Bit Wild sounds good, i think i'll start there (probably after i finish with Bridgertons series marathon)
Thx Tammy :) and of course Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

message 13: by Erika (new)

Erika @ Denise, okay i'll read the second book before this one.

Tammy Walton Grant Erika, Denise is right -- the first one is skippable, but not the second (it's too good!).

Denise - I hope you like ALBW; it's an excellent "beauty and the beast" type story. I loved it. I haven't read It's Always Been You; it's here though, as soon as I remember I wanted to read it, lol! I haven't gotten to the third Drakes Rakes yet - right after I'm done Scandalous Desires. Loving that one, btw!