WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Forever Faith

Forever Faith by A.M. Rivera

Jun 20, 2015

Faith lives in a fundamentalist Christian religious community known as The Family. We all know the type, the women all wear long dresses, hair a certain way, forced to marry young, no choices in life. The Family’s compound is at one end of a small, quiet town. At the other end of the town is a different compound, the Horsemen MC compound. The two groups stay out of each other’s way, that is until one day when one of its members decides she no longer wants to be a part of ‘The Family” any more. Lucky for her, her best friend happens to be the daughter of the president’s best friend.

“I am a dirty fucking biker. You were safe from me when I felt paternal and protective over you. Now that we are going here, you’re gonna find out just how fucking dirty I am. I am going to make you as filthy as me.”

Oh My God in heaven, Liam is a big ball of hotness wrapped up in an anti-hero shell. Half the time I want to smack him upside his head, the other half of the time I want to ravage him in bed, or against the wall, or over a table, well, you get the idea. I really enjoyed this book, which is obvious since I read it in one day; I just couldn’t put it down. I was sad to see it end and even sadder that it is a true stand alone, no other books about this MC that I can tell. I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants. Sometimes, you have no choice of who you fall in love with!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Faith.

06/20/2015 marked as: read