Jennifer Brown's Reviews > Berried Secrets

Berried Secrets by Peg Cochran

1196968

bookshelves: giveaway-winner-or-for-review, book-club-third-thursday-thriller

I received this book from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Loved this book! I felt like I could live in this town and be content with life! I loved all the characters and their own uniqueness. I have always told my husband that I've wanted to live in a small town and this fits with that.

The story starts with Monica travelling to town where you get introduced to some of the townies and right away you're hooked. After finding the body of the town bully, she gets sucked into the mystery of finding out who did it so she can clear her brother's name. The best part about this story...I didn't guess who it was! I genuinely thought it was going to be someone else. There was one spot where I wondered if it was this person (of course, you suspect EVERYONE at first), but the way their character appeared made me cross them off my list. I did feel like some of the issues weren't answered, but seeing as this is the first in the series I'm hoping you will find out more down the road.

I would definitely recommend this to all cozy lovers or just mystery lovers in general (and seeing how I work in a library, I will be!!)!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Berried Secrets.

June 20, 2015 – Started Reading