S.M. Harshell's Reviews > Man On

Man On by Liz Crowe

**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Nicolas (Nicco) Garza comes to America to play soccer for the Black Jack Gentlemen. He's been forced into retirement after being a star in Europe. The love of his life, Leandro, died in a plane crash. He's wild ways are exposed by his now ex-wife. It has his agent and his team giving up on him. He's signed to the Black Jack's in their first season in hopes of drawing attention. They know he's the bad boy of the game but they are willing to take the chance. Nicco doesn't care if he's with a woman, a man, or a combination of the two as long as he has a good time and gets off. That's the high he's after.

Parker Rollings life was planned out for him by his parents, graduate college head to medical school, marry his college sweetheart. Parker follows along with the plan until he just can't anymore, it isn't who he is. He's young, confused, and naive. He gives up everything he knows to sign with the Black Jack's. Nicco has him questioning everything he thought he knew.

Man On was a good read, but I hated the jumping in time that happened. I wish there was more of that inner story that was skipped. I know the author used it to move the story along in time but I found the story lacking when this happened, but I enjoyed the authors voice. I look forward to reading the next two books in the Black Jack Gentlemen's series.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man On.

Started Reading