Kat Kiddles's Reviews > The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea

The Go-Giver by Bob Burg

Nov 16, 2010

Recommended to Kat by: My mom
Read in September, 2010 — I own a copy

"My inboxes are bulging at the seams (yes, that’s ‘inboxes’ – plural). I suppose that I should be used to dealing with information overload by now, but for some reason, the sound of another new email arriving still manages to make me cringe. But this newest arrival came from my mom, and what better reason to take a break from what you’re doing then to read a message from mom?

She sent me an email with a free book chapter attached to it. The email talked about how this book could help anyone building a business learn new ways of looking at the process of becoming successful. I wanted to read the chapter, not only because..."

To read more, click here: http://www.uncustomarybookreview.com/...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Go-Giver.

Quotes Kat Liked

“As long as you’re trying to be someone else, or putting on some act or behavior someone else taught you, you have no possibility of truly reaching people. The most valuable thing you have to give people is yourself. No matter what you think you’re selling, what you’re really offering is you.” (p.92)”
Bob Burg and John David Mann, The Go Giver: A Little Story About A Powerful Business Idea