✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰'s Reviews > Making Ends Meet

Making Ends Meet by Anna Clifton

bookshelves: arcs-read-and-reviewed, australian

Copy received from author for an honest review.

I have adored all the previous Anna Clifton books I have read, so the chance to read an advanced copy of Making Ends Meet was a no brainer.

The road to love is always going to be bumpy, but add in kids and an ex-wfie, and Somer and Harry's romance is all the more difficult.

I love the way Ms Clifton writes her characters. Somer and Harry are both flawed. The kids aren't perfect little specimens who do no bad. The kids react and feel like kids should.

Somer and Harry are both kind of broken, neither of them looking for a relationship, but they fall into one anyway

I love how they are perfect for each other - flaws, warts and all. There is the push/pull between them, and at times my heart broke for both of them.

Making Ends Meet is one of those stories that you know where the story is (hopefully) going to end up, but it is the ride you are taken an along the way that makes it so much better.

Ms Clifton draws you into the story right from the first chapter, and you won't want to stop reading until you get to the end.

It is a sweet romance, not to over the top with the sexy times (not that I mind that at all!!) and it will leave you with a smile on your face and in your heart.

I can't wait to read what she has for us next.

description Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Making Ends Meet.

June 17, 2015 – Started Reading