Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®'s Reviews > Strange Bedfellows

Strange Bedfellows by Cardeno C.

#loved http://amzn.to/1G0cWsd
I loved this book! From almost the moment I opened it, it hit me this is why I love CC’s writing!

This book was under 250 pages and though I usually prefer longer reads, this one so worked for me. CC managed to get so much emotion and connection for these two into this book.

As the blurb starts: Can the billionaire son of a Democratic president build a family with the congressman son of a Republican senator? Forget politics, love makes strange bedfellows……….

Trevor Moga is the sole offspring of the Democratic United States President and his political operative wife while freshman congressman Ford Hollingsworth is Republican royalty, the grandson of a revered governor and son of a respected senator.

While Trevor is an openly gay man building a tech fortune, Ford is a closeted gay man who is living the life his family planned for him, putting his head down and going to Washington with his ideals.

What Ford did not count on was a not so chance encounter with Trevor, one that makes Ford question the life he set forth for himself.

“Polished in public, tender in private, and filthy in bed - every part of Trevor called to Ford."

I truly felt the connection these two shared. I was rooting for them from almost the first very hot introduction and right into the OMG who are you moment that had me grinning from ear to ear.

Without giving anything away, I do want to say I loved the "why" and "how" Ford’s father came around, so perfect for the story and for a man whose whole life was politics.

I adored how this books makes the reader think… What does it take for you to change your life?

What does it take for you to do something you always despised in your parents?

What would it take for you to step up and be the person you truly are even if you thought it might cost you everything?

The end of this book was so well done, it truly did bring the strangest of bedfellows together… they had a common goal and although there will likely continue to bicker, they want the prize more than the differences the divide them.

Strange Bedfellows is one of those books that you wish the world would stop for.. the kind of book you wish you could sit for a few hours and get lost in.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Strange Bedfellows.

Finished Reading