NewFranklin School's Reviews > Clover Twig and the Magical Cottage

Clover Twig and the Magical Cottage by Kaye Umansky

Nov 15, 2010

did not like it
bookshelves: mrs-buck, ms-patterson

A fun fantasy book that had me thinking of the Wizard of Oz, Hansel and Gretel and a variety of other fairy tales. I really enjoyed the humor of Clover Twig and her can-do attitude.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clover Twig and the Magical Cottage.

NewFranklin School I thought Clover Twig was very fun, too. It was a little hard to get into at the beginning but became much faster-paced and more fun about the middle of the book. - Ms. Patterson

NewFranklin School i really like clover twig so far. it is really funny! and just because there is a girl on the cover it doesn't mean it is a girl book.
bye,
Sara

message 3: by NewFranklin (last edited Nov 19, 2010 01:28PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

NewFranklin School im reading it in school right now and im not even half way through and i already LOVE it!! I disagree with Ms.Patterson I thought it was a very easy book to get into, but thats just my opinion. overall so far I love it!! I hope it stays this good!!:)
-anna

NewFranklin School It is very FUnNy!!!:)
-anna

message 5: by NewFranklin (last edited Jan 31, 2011 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

NewFranklin School by the way the illustrator is great! they're the cutest pictures ever!!:)
-anna

message 6: by NewFranklin (last edited Jan 31, 2011 08:16AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

NewFranklin School It is a wonderful book but I think Clover could have been more fun and took the potion Mrs.Eckles gave her or something, and most of the time she's just cleaning a cottage.
jonah

NewFranklin School Jonah have you finished the book yet it is so good!!!! I mean even boys should like it!!

Ps doing this on my iPod touch! :)

Sara