Faizah Roslaini's Reviews > Komik Sains Ikhtiar Hidup: Ikhtiar Hidup Dunia Serangga Jilid 1

Komik Sains Ikhtiar Hidup by Hong Jae-Cheol

Nov 14, 2010

bookshelves: read-2010, children, comics, funny, science

I am a nerd. I am a geek. I am all for spreading the geekiness manifesto all around. What can I say?

On a slightly serious note, I think science should be more accessible to public, Malaysian public for example is in dire need of integrating the logic of science into society, judging from many newspaper (yes, you heard it right) reports on being hidden by 'jin berbulu' and 'orang bunian'.

And what better way to do it than cutely illustrated, colour printed 200 pages of comic book, reasonably priced? Or would you rather sit through a series of sleep-inducing lectures and books?

Anyways it has been a fun read. Recommended to all especially if you like Horrible Science (or maybe even Horrible History) or have painful experience with uppity snobbery of anything associated with science but still have some interest left (it could restore some faith, good luck!).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Komik Sains Ikhtiar Hidup.

November 14, 2010 – Shelved