Tiss's Reviews > Cowgirls Don't Cry

Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James

Nov 14, 2010

Read in November, 2010

** spoiler alert ** WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME BOOK
Lorelei,you went through so many aspects of life. It's like knowing an actual family.
From the aspect of being a widow and knowing about your husbands unfaithfulness, to finding that he's got a child,
that you were hoping to provide for him.
The aspects of family ranch life and Brandt's parents and everything that they've been through and Caspers putting his
kids through hell.
Samantha trying to get her life back on track.
Jessie, loving Luke, but loving Brandt more cause he treats her like a woman is supposed to be treated.
The way the brothers/uncles banded together to make things right for the family ranch.
Joan, getting up the guts to move on and finally get on with her life.
Either you have some wonderful ranch people to talk to for idea's or you have a great sense of the ranch life. I just can't say enough about this book. It hit close to home on some levels. Know all about people being assholes to family that they should love and trying to bend people to the way they think.
I could go on and on. I'm not a reviewer and usually can't think of a thing to say, but this was AWESOME.
I'm looking forward to the next book, when we get to find out how many babies Brandt and Jessie have Too bad we have to wait a year.
I'll be sad to see this series of books end, as they have become something to look forward to. To see everyone come together and grow over the years that we've been reading these Rough Riders books.
L, you are doing an AWESOME JOB AND YOU ROCK

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowgirls Don't Cry.

05/25/2016 marked as: read

Melissa Great review Tiss!

Tiss Thanks Melissa. I think I got carried away, but it was that good.

message 3: by Cec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cec Great Review! You did great Tiss!