Cara's Reviews > The Lost Hero

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

Nov 14, 2010

bookshelves: 2012, fantasy, male-protagonist, to-review, series

Oh goodness I have yet another book that so deserves a good review like right now, but alas I will have to postpone it. But for those of you who are fans of Percy Jackson do pick it up. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Hero.

November 14, 2010 – Shelved
April 4, 2012 – Started Reading
April 13, 2012 –
page 222
39.86% "Awesome, really no other words cover it."
April 15, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012
April 15, 2012 – Shelved as: fantasy
April 15, 2012 – Shelved as: male-protagonist
April 15, 2012 – Shelved as: to-review
April 15, 2012 – Shelved as: series
April 15, 2012 – Finished Reading

Amelia GAH. Loved this book! Hope you enjoy! :)

Cara I will be surprised if I don't:)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you like it so far? I'm reading the Son of Neptune right now which is why I'm asking. :D

Cara Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of time to read lately, but I'm fully expecting to fall in love with this series:)

message 5: by Wendy Darling (new)

Wendy Darling You were the one who was telling me I should try Percy Jackson, right Cara? I remember having a conversation with someone a few months ago, but I couldn't remember who it was!

Cara Haha to be honest I don't remember but it sure could have been! It took me by surprise because I am not the intended audience at all but I still fell for the whole thing. Give the first Percy Jackson book a try. Who knows I might have somebody else to gush about it with:)

message 7: by Wendy Darling (new)

Wendy Darling Middle grade books are tricky for me, but when they're good they're REALLY good. I'll pick it up sometime, thank you!

message 8: by Sonya (new) - added it

Sonya I haven't read any of Rick Riordan's work. I have got The Lightning Thief on my shelf. Should read that soon! :-D

Cara Yes do Sonia!:D

message 10: by Dichotomy Girl (new)

Dichotomy Girl That reminds me, I read the first 3 Percy Jackson's ones but forgot to continue the series.

message 11: by Cara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cara This is about a thousand years late and I'm sorry about that! But all I was going to write is that you finish:)