Taylor's Reviews > Silence

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

bookshelves: series, favourite-books
Recommended for: If you love Patch and the Hush Hush series

I HAVE ONLY THREE THINGS TO SAY:

ONE: THIS BOOK WAS SO-SO-SO FREAKIN' EPIC AND UNPUTDOWNABLE!!!!

TWO: PATCH JEV CIPRIANO WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

THREE: I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

And if you haven't read Silence yet... READ IT NOW!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silence.

Quotes Taylor Liked

Becca Fitzpatrick
“Hmm?' I looked away, flustered automatically using irritation to cover my discomfort up. 'What does 'hmm' have to do with anything? Could you ever use more that five words? All this grunting and minced words make you come across-- primal.'
His smile tipped higher. 'Primal.'
'You're impossible.'
'Me Jev, you Nora.”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

Becca Fitzpatrick
“There's only one thing I know for certain anymore." He turned, his eyes a clear black. "That I would do anything for you, even if it means going against my instincts or my very nature. I would lay down everything I possess, even my soul, for you. If that isn't love, it's the best I have.”
Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

November 13, 2010 – Shelved
November 13, 2010 – Shelved as: series
Started Reading
October 5, 2011 – Finished Reading
March 24, 2012 – Shelved as: favourite-books

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)

message 1: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY I THINK IM GOING TO DIE BEFORE I GET TO OCTOBER

Gisell  A. Ramirez Exactly my point. I could feel my insides burning I canott waitt please becca release it sooner!!

Polly❤Skuxxie❤ Queen Polly haha; shame, i guess yu guys shouldn't read it EARLIER! but in another way, i guesss it's good yu guys read it-;

Kimberly Agreed! I don't want to go another day without reading about Patch lol

message 5: by Jodie (new) - added it

Jodie THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER ONE??!? omg yaya :D

Kimberly Josie wrote: "THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER ONE??!? omg yaya :D"

Yes lol (:

message 7: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Lee Couldn't have said it better myself-Silence IS epic on so many levels! Can't wait for the next one. :)

message 8: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee neither can i but it's lame that we have to wait like a year for it :C

Cassandra Your preaching to the choir. Both about the book and about how lame it is going to be waiting a year for the next book.

message 10: by Bebe (new) - added it

Bebe Simone What's the next book? I just finished Silence and want more. Is it going to be book 4?

message 11: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee yeah theirs gonna be a fourth book but we don't know the title yet :/

Fiona Yonkman I would read Silence, but a million people have it on hold at the library. It makes me sad.

Ashleyb Couldnt agree with you more:) now we have to wait till the 4th one ugh

message 14: by Amna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amna zaheer I love this book! I CANT BELIEVE THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE! :O

message 15: by Daphne (last edited Mar 06, 2012 09:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daphne I FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!!! ABOUT THE REVIEW

Cassandra THIS REVIEW IS SPOT ON! ESPECIALLY ABOUT PATCH. HES SO FRINKIN HOT!!!

message 17: by Amna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amna zaheer Cassandra wrote: "THIS REVIEW IS SPOT ON! ESPECIALLY ABOUT PATCH. HES SO FRINKIN HOT!!!"
Lol....:)

AmareCallisti_Tallyn I soooooooo agree with you!

Bethany I agree with everything u say. When i first started reading the books, and it described Patch's eyes, im like, holy crap. The way that the author described them in detail like that is amazing.

BreakfastBear I also love the book that much!!! I keep going through that part at the club (note:I am just writing this from memory. Maybe I don't remember the exact words...):
Nora: Could you ever use more that five words? All this grunting and minced words make you come across-- primal.
Jev: Primal
Nora: You're imposible
Jev: Me Jev you Nora
Hahahahha!

message 21: by Annaliisa (new)

Annaliisa Mitt in here Estonia there isn't even the third book in estonian, only in english so I have to wait much more than you guys :(. I don't think I can wait this long, but I have to. It's the best book i've ever read and I really started to love Patch when I started reading the first book. I wish it should come to movie too, I wanna see who's going to play Patch then. All those books are soooooo good that I just can't but the book down even for going to toilet lol :D. I really love those books <3

Cassity Whittington This book was an amazing edition to the other books i've read and trust me i've read plenty. He kind of reminds me of Dimitri or Adrian from Vampire Academy .

Joshlynn Lugo I feel the exact same way.
I'm going to read it soon.
I want to read it soooooooo bad! :D XD

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

someone who finally understands me♥

Ryanne It was so awesome!!!!! I absolutely loved it!!

message 26: by K (new)

K it sounds similar to FALLEN BY LAUREN KATE

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

amazing series. loved every minute of it. truly beautiful and addictive:)

message 28: by Ludy (new) - added it

Ludy Xiu it's my first time here. how can i read this book... i really want to read this. i wait for your answer

Adriana Ferrer EVERY FREAKIN BOOK HAS LEFT ME IN EMOTIONAL TATTERS AND OMF PATCH IS MY LIFE. I AM NOW IN POSSESSION OF FINALE AND I CANT EVEN. I AM SCREAMING

message 30: by Lu-Ann (new) - added it

Lu-Ann Charles ??????I cant figure out how to read the book tho

Ananya Singh yeah ... everyone loved jev :D <3 ... but if u liked him soo much.. u should try jace (from - the mortal instruments )... i am sure you'll love him :)

Mahaylah Patch is the best thing I've ever read about

message 33: by Ambreen (new) - added it

Ambreen J don't understand, so you can't your books on good read?😯