Melissa Rochelle's Reviews > Maybe in Another Life

Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid

bookshelves: library, read-2015

Fantastic book!

In this novel we look at one night when Hannah makes a choice. Who will she go home with? In one she leaves with her high school boyfriend, in the other she leaves with her best friend, in both she grows and becomes a better version of herself. I was worried I would get a little confused between the two Hannahs, but each story is uniquely its own.

Quantum mechanics is not for your average bear -- it's confusing with all of its complex theories. But this book manages to take one theory and turn it into an enjoyable, entertaining novel. What if every time we made a choice another version of ourselves lives out that choice? That means there could be millions of versions of us living out different variations of our lives. I’m probably not explaining it well, but it’s an interesting theory and you should check out the Wikipedia entry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maybe in Another Life.

June 11, 2015 – Shelved
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
July 17, 2015 – Started Reading
July 19, 2015 –
page 159
46.49% "We are both directionless idiots, the kind of girls who run out into the street without thinking."
July 20, 2015 – Finished Reading