Tami 's Reviews > Balanced on the Blade's Edge

Balanced on the Blade's Edge by Lindsay Buroker

Great fantasy novel - with a very engaging romance I did like a few of her other novels, though they had a too slow slow burn...

Here, it had delicious tension and a very sweet love story. World-building was solid, story gripping enough.

It felt more like an epic fantasy than a steampunk novel, but I don't care, I like epic fantasy.

It reminded me a bit of "An Accidental Goddess"  - the long sleep, the powers, the set-up.
Since AAG was one of my favourite books, nothing wrong with that, since it is not a cheap rip-off, just a slight resemblance.

Off to the next installment!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Balanced on the Blade's Edge.

June 11, 2015 – Started Reading
June 11, 2015 – Shelved
June 12, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by UltraMeital (new)

UltraMeital sounds good! It's also on discount on Amazon.com (99 cents) I'll add it :)

message 2: by UltraMeital (new)

UltraMeital I bought it but then forgot to add it to my list silly me.. then I sat today to organize the books I want to read as soon as I can schedule them (meaning probably 2016) it was a hot mess between my excel file and GR and just when I FINALLY finished I got the email from GR and I saw you started reading the second one and had to find a place for it as well. TOO MANY BOOKS I'm telling you :)

Tami I know!!
There seems to be hundred new ones everytime you look...I have so many on my kindle that I always forget what they are about...

But this is really a great one, on Amazon.de the first three books are down to 75 cents!

message 4: by UltraMeital (new)

UltraMeital yeah, I BOUGHT it! I just forgot to add them to my list.. that's me.. yep.. 1-Click purchase IS a problem :)

I decided that I won't add more than 2-3 books each month. I have somehow to manage my lists and furthermore I found out yesterday as I was organizing them and re-reading the synopsis that some aren't THAT interesting so I removed them. Have to be more strict and specific with the ones I decide to add.