Deloris's Reviews > Brunch At Ruby's

Brunch At Ruby's by D.L.   White

An APB Perspective Review:

Every time I discover a new author who is unique and gifted I smile , that's how I feel about D.L. White. " Brunch At Ruby's" is like no other book I have read , I normally don't read a book with more than one hero and heroine in books because the book gets confusing, I did not feel that way about this book the way the author laid out the story I was totally engaged with each character. The story was sad and happy and funny each women had a different story to tell ,but they blended well together. Each woman has a story all of us can relate to, Debra made me cry because she paid for the bad decision he made which hurt her and her family so much. Renee's decision to take care of her ailing father and putting everyone before her own happiness, and Maxine the self centered woman , who thinks she knows what she wants out of life. I got to know these women and rooted for them , cared about them, wanted to keep reading about them even after the last page. Good job D.L. White I can't wait to see what you write next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brunch At Ruby's.

Started Reading
June 10, 2015 – Shelved
June 10, 2015 –
0.0% "I just finished Brunch at Ruby's and gave it 5 stars."
June 10, 2015 – Finished Reading