Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»'s Reviews > Laiden's Daughter

Laiden's Daughter by Suzan Tisdale

it was ok
bookshelves: historical-romance, sexy-warriors-soldiers-bodyguards

RATING: 2.5 Hearts! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Laiden's Daughter.

June 10, 2015 – Shelved
June 10, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
June 11, 2015 – Started Reading
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: historical-romance
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: sexy-warriors-soldiers-bodyguards
June 12, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Piper (new)

Piper Not so great?

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie Oh Sorry you didn't like it : ( Better luck next time sweetie!!!

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Aww..looks like we've both had some disappointing reads recently!! :(

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Piper wrote: "Not so great?"

Unfortunately, Piper, this was not what I was expecting. :( It starts off wonderfully, but at some point, it just starts to drag, and you no longer feel connect to the heroine whom initially you form such a strong bond. But, maybe, it was just me? :/

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Marie wrote: "Oh Sorry you didn't like it : ( Better luck next time sweetie!!!"

Thanks so much, babe! :) *shrugs* It happens. ;D xoxoxo

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Aww..looks like we've both had some disappointing reads recently!! :("

AGREED! But, we've got plenty of other amazing books to make up of them! :D xoxoxo

message 7: by Piper (new)

Piper Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Piper wrote: "Not so great?"

No telling, Maida! I really think that it can be a combination of things that cause us to like or dislike a book. That's the mystery of it I guess!! On to the next one is my motto!!! :D

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» Piper wrote: "Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "Piper wrote: "Not so great?"

Exactly! And that is a fabulous motto! LOVE IT! LOL :P