Rob Slaven's Reviews > Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons: Inspiring Children's Book about being creative

Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons by Karmen Sanda

liked it

I received this book free for review from the author or publisher in exchange for an honest review. Despite the privilege of receiving a free book, I’m absolutely candid about it below because I believe authors and readers will benefit most from honest reviews rather than vacuous 5-star reviews.

This is a kids book, of course, so rather than the standard format I'll just jot down a few notes as I go.

* Illustrations are fun and whimsical and fairly colorful.

* A few problems with the text. Colorful is misspelled in the title page and the passage "...help his beloved mommy to finally distinct who is who between his brothers" isn't ... well, just isn't quite English.

* This book has a solid message though; I approve of any book that teaches people they can (and should be!) different from others and to not be afraid to make their mark in the world.

* The coloring page at the end to 'make your own snail' might be a touch difficult to execute on with the eBook.

PS: I hope my review was helpful. If it was not, then please let me know what I left out that you’d want to know. I always aim to improve.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sunny The Snail- And a Colorful Crayons.