Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Priest

SPOILER FREE FIRST LOOK: Priest by Sierra Simone
Rating: 5 stars
Release Date: June 29, 2015
Cliffhanger: No

FORGIVE ME FATHER BUT I HAVE SINNED. Dirty talking Father Bell is holy hotness. If you are religious and may be offended by a religious figure getting down and dirty with one of his flock, you should stop reading this now.

I think I need a cold shower and maybe a spiritual cleanse after reading Priest. I'm not going to ask for forgiveness for liking this book. I confess...this is some smutastic Kindle Crack. I might need to wash my eyes out and defog my Kindle screen again just thinking about this book ;)

I can envision a whole new crop of taboo books being published after this one. Look how many stepbrother books popped up after Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward climbed the NYT best sellers list. I love that book….check it out. Hold on to your rosary beads and go one-click Priest.

PS - If anyone happens to come across a title like My Step Brother is a Priest, CEO, biker, rock star and Navy SEAL please send it my way ;) I know it’s going to happen.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net, www.facebook.com/kindlecrack, Goodreads, Amazon, Google+ and Twitter. A review copy of this book was kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Priest.

June 8, 2015 – Shelved
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: dark-erotica-or-taboo
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
June 11, 2015 – Shelved as: dysfunction-at-its-best
June 11, 2015 –
26.0% "Kindle screen defogger needed. That is all."
June 14, 2015 – Finished Reading
June 15, 2015 –

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Emmy (new) - added it

Emmy Smutastic, LOL love it! Can't wait to read it!!!!!