Aly is so frigging bored's Reviews > Kiss of Snow

Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh

Nov 10, 2010

bookshelves: paranormal, favorites, best-book-ever, hh-pnr-shifter-cat, hh-pnr-shifter-wolf
Recommended for: Everyone!
Read 4 times. Last read May 2, 2017 to May 4, 2017.

1st read: May 2011
If I could, I would give it more then 5*. It was spectacular! One of the best books I have ever read(judging by the amount of crying I did :D).
Hawke and Siena are great characters and I loved their love story. (view spoiler)
All in all I hope everyone who reads this book enjoys it as much as I did.
PS: and since I went to sleep around 5 AM, and woke up to go to the university at 8.30 that says something :D

2nd read: 2012
I think I loved it more the 2nd time :))

3rd read: October 2014
Buddy read with Sarah and Maru(who jumped the gun :D)
I love this book. I love it. I love it. I love it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Snow.

Quotes Aly is so frigging bored Liked

Nalini Singh
“I had sex," Drew said with a grin. "Lot's and lots and lots of sex... Hey, no use in good energy going to waste.”
Nalini Singh, Kiss of Snow

June 1, 2011 – Shelved as: favorites
October 10, 2014 – Started Reading
October 10, 2014 – Shelved as: best-book-ever
page 1
0.23% "I have water, chocolate and tissues! Let the re-read begin"
page 80
page 84
19.44% "I'm eating apples and crying, how fucked up is that? :))"
October 11, 2014 – Finished Reading
May 2, 2017 – Started Reading
May 4, 2017 – Shelved as: hh-pnr-shifter-cat
May 4, 2017 – Shelved as: hh-pnr-shifter-wolf
May 4, 2017 – Finished Reading

Alexandra Also Heart of Obsidian is a fav!

Aly is so frigging bored And Caressed by ice :D

Alexandra Oh YESSSS! On kissed by snow i liked Walker's story too! Have you read the short stories on Nalini's site? They are really funny!

Aly is so frigging bored I read EVERYTHING! Many times over :)) I can't wait for the new GH book, Ash and Janvier *sigh*

Alexandra Yess! That too! But I would really love to have Illium's story next ! <3

Aly is so frigging bored Whatever she writes is perfect for me :))

Amyiw I've read this three times but the last was in 2015 so I had to read my review to remember why it wasn't one of my favorite Psy-C. The chemistry between H&Sienna fizzled out or never got hot, hot to begin with for me. And then the politics, although intriguing, weren't answered but left for the next time. I liked Walkers relationship with Laura almost more than the main couple. So although a good and necessary installment. I didn't love it as much as you. Maybe you liked/felt the relationship more than I did.

Aly is so frigging bored I loved Hawke from the first book when he was introduced, the same with Sienna. I just enjoyed watching them work it out. I was sure the politics wouldn't be resolved, I thought they'll be answered when Kaleb's book was published.

message 9: by Amyiw (last edited May 05, 2017 04:12PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amyiw I loved both too in all their appearances, still do but they just weren't the hottest couple in this series by far. Their romance kind of fizzled and then we were left with a really good UF plot and a side romance. Don't get me wrong, their romance was good, just not the caliber of Brenna and Judd for me. {Or some others int the series ;-P}