Stacy Ivashkov 's Reviews > Killer

Killer by Sara Shepard

** spoiler alert ** THIS IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE SERIES!

***SPOILERS***

SO I WILL START WITH HANNA, AT FIRST I WAS SAD THAT SHE AND LUCAS BROKE UP BUT NOW I LOVE HER WITH MIKE. THAT IS SOOO CUTE. HE BETTER NOT PLAY HER! LOL. AND I DONT CARE IF KATE TRULY DOES WANT TO BE HER FRIEND, SHE IS A BITCH!

ARIA- I CANNOT BELIEVE XAVIER IS SUCH A JERK. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HER BUT NOT TELLING ELLA ABOUT THIS IS SO GOING TO BITE HER IN THE ASS. I WAS SOOO EXCITED ABOUT HER AND JASON DILAURENTIS, I CANT BELIEVE HE IS SUCH A PHYSCO! POOR ARIA! WHERE IS EZRA AND WHEN IS HE COMING BACK FOR HER?!

SPENCER- OMG! HOW BAD DO I FEEL FOR HER! HER FAMILY ARE ALL ASSHOLES! IS SHE ADOPTED OR IS THERE SOME OTHER TWISTED THING GOING ON WITH THEM? HER PARENTS ARE GONNA FREAK WHEN THEY SEE HER BANK ACCOUNT.

EMILY- WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU GAY OR NOT? EVERYTIME I START TO LIKE YOU THE NEXT PAGE YOU PISS ME OFF. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ALL HER SKELTONS ARE OUT OF THE CLOSET SO WHATS NEXT WITH HER?

AS FOR THE ENDING- WTF!!!!???????!!!!!!!?????? IS ALI BACK OR ARE ALL THE GIRLS GOING CRAZY? AND WILDEN AND JASON ARE THE KILLERS?!WTF

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killer.

November 9, 2010 – Shelved
page 255
November 29, 2010 –
page 273
December 1, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} OMG
OMG
OMG
i cnt wait to read it. it's made me soooooooooo impatient.

spencer adopted?????
does that mean she can punch melissa? god i hope so. lmao

message 2: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy I am such a sucker!!!!!!!!!!! of course after i saw your post that you did this review I came and read it lol.