Aditi's Reviews > How to Blog a Book: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time

How to Blog a Book by Nina Amir

bookshelves: my-reviews

“I finished my first book seventy-six years ago. I offered it to every publisher on the English-speaking earth I had ever heard of. Their refusals were unanimous: and it did not get into print until, fifty years later; publishers would publish anything that had my name on it.”

----George Bernard Shaw

Nina Amir, a best-selling American author, has penned an inspiring book or rather say author's manual guide for getting published without any problem, How to Blog a Book: Write, Publish, and Promote Your Work One Post at a Time , where she have elaborately laid out all the steps of how to make your book famous even before getting published or rather say search engine friendly blog posts.

Synopsis:

How to Blog a Book" teaches you how to create a blog book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted posts--and how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book.

Inside you'll find:

Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post
Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
Advice on how to write blog posts
Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
Tools for driving traffic to your blog
Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals
Author Nina Amir explains how writing a book in cyberspace allows you to get your book written easily, while promoting it and building an author's platform. It's a fun, effective way to start writing, publishing, and promoting a book, one post at a time.

If you're an aspiring author or let's just say a passionate blogger, like me, then this book can be your best friend for life. The author have intricately explained the baby steps of how to introduce one self and one's hard work in the virtual world through blogging. Moreover, there are so many hidden and unknown facts behind blogging which made me enlightened towards the road to proper and seo-friendly blog posts.

The author's writing is very articulate and easy to understand with simple and easy words. And the book progresses with a steady pace by throwing enough light into the blogging know-hows. Productive blogging is very important and before jotting down any blog post, how a proper research about the market is very necessary are very strongly portrayed in the book.

How to compose a story to how to add layers to the plot to how to develop the characters to how to add imagination to the plot all have been explained very strikingly with proper valid examples from real life, which really grabs the attention of the reader till the very end.

How to muster all your passion for writing is guided rightly by the author which made me inspired to write with productivity and love.

Verdict: Are you planning to write a book in the near future, then grab a copy of this book now.

Courtesy: I received this copy for a blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Blog a Book.

June 5, 2015 – Started Reading
June 5, 2015 – Shelved
June 12, 2015 – Shelved as: my-reviews
June 12, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Dhandayutha (new)

Dhandayutha Advance wishes for the upcoming book :-)

Aditi Dhandayutha wrote: "Advance wishes for the upcoming book :-)"

:-P Nopes, I don't have any!!

Aditi Dhandayutha wrote: "/Are you planning to write a book in the near future, then grab a copy of this book now/:-)"

In general!! :-)

message 4: by Dhandayutha (new)

Dhandayutha :-))

Aj the Ravenous Reader Glad you enjoyed this non-fiction read, Aditi. You better start writing your own book already.^^

Aditi Aj the Ravenous Reader wrote: "Glad you enjoyed this non-fiction read, Aditi. You better start writing your own book already.^^"

Thanks maybe someday! :-)