Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)'s Reviews > Uncovering Love

Uncovering Love by Kacey Shea

bookshelves: arcs, review-copies, on-my-shelves

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
"Swoon meter activate."
Oh my goodness! This is just what I needed after reading a book I didn't like. This book is perfect to get you out of your funk! It definitely did for me.I want to say that I was scared to read this book. The size of it made me nervous. Usually a book this size gives me a bang it and quit it relationship.
But I was wrong and I couldn't have been happier.
There's so much humor in this book but not to the point where it's annoying. It had me laughing out loud more than a couple times (my brother noticed lol) and I loved it! I admit, I teared up a couple times too.
I love the concept of this book. It's the first I have read about PI for relationships and I enjoyed every second of it. The characters and back stories were so original and REAL. Kacey has a genuine imagination that is portrayed perfectly through her descriptions. I felt like the characters really did exist.
Don't even get me started with Tate! He had me smiling a lot and the way he was with Evelyn is just adorable. A man with an amazing body and heart is too rare to find. Their relationship is one of my favorites. I want to meet him so bad! I miss him so much.
Evelyn's relationship with her best friend was also another favorite of mine. I believed they loved each other unconditionally and would always be there for each other. I am picky when it comes to fictional best friends and Kacey hit the mark for me.
This book was deliciously unpredictable and the suspense of the plot kept me flipping through the pages until I couldn't keep my eyes open. There wasn't anything I didn't dislike about this beauty! It's different in so many ways that I wish I could tell you but I don't do spoilers.
Buy this book! Can't wait to read Kate's story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Uncovering Love.

June 5, 2015 – Shelved