WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Antony

Antony by Bethany-Kris

Jun 04, 2015

“Dio, you are damn filthy, Marcello.”

OMG I have a girl crush on this author! Even though she made me cry (I hate crying), I still love her and this book she has created. I prayed that she would continue the Marcello series, and my prayers were answered, YIPPEEEEE!!
Why I love Antony so much: it gives the reader so much background into, well everything. The book starts before Antony is a made man, when he and Cecelia meet, gives insight into the boys and tells how he became the Boss, amongst other things. This book is not just a repeat of the first three books; it has so much more. Oh, and the Marcello boys get their sexy skills from their Papa, oh my! (Fans self). I highly recommend this series to anyone who likes: Mafia stories, anti-heroes, bad-boys, alpha males or just REALY good stories. This author has either lived in this life style or is a VERY good researcher (or a combination of both). I’ve read Mafia books and I have to say, this is the BEST Italian Mafia (Cosa Nostra) series EVER!! So needless to say, I give this book 5 stars with 4 hands down the pants!

“You’re so damn filthy on the inside.”……”Only with you.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Antony.

06/04/2015 marked as: read