WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Savage Stalker

Savage Stalker by Kathleen   Kelly

Jun 04, 2015

Katrina (Kat) Saunders is an international rock star, has been since she was 12. Her mom traveled with Kat until she was 16, then moved to the small town of Tourmaline. Here, she set up a transportation business and befriended the local MC, Savage Angels. It’s odd that a woman of that age would become so close to an MC, but it works for them. She hasn’t told her daughter Kat any of this, so when Kat needs time away from the limelight, she is quite surprised to discover the secrets awaiting her in Tourmaline.

“Just checking you don’t have NRNR printed on the door somewhere.”

Dane Reynold is the president of the Savage Angles MC. He has worked hard over the past few years to clean his club up. That’s not to say that they don’t still deal in some illegal activities, but for the most part they make their money running a garage and helping the transportation business make safe runs.

“Kat, I need food, man cannot live on pussy alone.”
Gotta be honest here, I love this book. Dane is a book boyfriend kinda guy, soft with his woman and tough when he needs to be and sexy as hell all the time. Kat is a strong woman, and I always love those. She’s dealing with a lot in this book, which I won’t giveaway, and Dane and the club, after some hiding out on Kat’s part, are there to help her. This book has romance, sex, mystery, murder and humor. The author does a great job keeping the reader guessing who done it right to the end. I love, love, love the varying points of view. Not just from the main characters but from a large number of the characters. This is always a plus for me, rounds out the story better to know what others characters are thinking. I say this is a must read if you are an MC lover such as I am. I give this book 5 stars and 4.5 hands down the pants. Smoking!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Savage Stalker.

06/04/2015 marked as: read