A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)'s Reviews > Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Welcome to the Team

Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Andrew Chambliss

4.5

*Book source ~ Library

From Goodreads:
Buffy is unwillingly recruited by the demon Illyria and a mystical council to take down the Siphon—for good. He is on the loose again, and a danger to all remnants of magic! Meanwhile, back home the loss of magic has begun to affect those closest to Buffy . . . Collect issues #16-#20 of Season 9.

I’ve been waiting forever and a day for this volume to show up at the library. I’ve read the rest of Season 9, so this one fills in the gap of what’s going on with Dawn. I still hate Xander, no surprise there. Love Buffy and the motley crew she’s collected, but I miss Spike so much. *sigh* But Illyria and Eldre Koh are here. Yay! The artwork is decent except for Andrew. He looks zero like he’s supposed to. I can’t even tell it’s him until someone calls him by name or he says something geeky. That Siphon is a piece of work and Simone is a real cunt nugget. All-in-all, I love this installment of the Buffyverse.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

June 3, 2015 – Shelved