Hannah's Reviews > Vicious

Vicious by V.E. Schwab

bookshelves: owned, favorites
Read 2 times. Last read September 15, 2018 to December 17, 2018.

You know that feeling of nostalgia you get when you're reading one of your favorite books?

That's how I felt the whole time I was reading this.

It was like I already knew this world and these characters. And that's not to say that they were bland or stereotypical (because they were extremely complex and compelling), but it was as if they were already somehow part of my life.

I don't even have the words to describe how much I loved this. It was perfect, absolutely perfect.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vicious.

June 2, 2015 – Shelved
page 57
14.5% "I am LOVING this"
June 10, 2016 –
page 104
26.46% ""I was hoping for Magneto." LOLL"
June 11, 2016 – Started Reading
June 12, 2016 –
page 203
June 13, 2016 –
page 226
57.51% "I love Victor so much omg"
June 13, 2016 –
page 333
84.73% "I can't handle how much I love Victor, Mitch, and Sydney. They are so cute I want to cry"
June 13, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites
June 13, 2016 – Finished Reading
September 15, 2018 – Started Reading
December 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

Chantal Aurora I love how much u have been reading lately

Mellissa One of my favorites too. I look forward to the sequel.

Jeramie Sumalpong I've been meaning to buy Vicious. Is it really a good book?

message 4: by Girl, Read (new) - added it

Girl, Read I can't wait to pick this one up. I feel like I'm missing out on a wonderful secret until I do!

message 5: by Tam Lynn (new) - added it

Tam Lynn I saw your recommendation of V.E Scwab ages ago and finally picked up her book/s the Dark Vault yesterday and it was so great! Would probably not have noticed it I hadn't seen your videos. I also read the Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue the other day because I saw it in your videos and thoroughly enjoyed that too! Thanks for introducing me to these books :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't wait to get this book! I've heard so many good things.

Monica I reas this book upon your recommendation. I loved how excited you got over the author and I gave it a try. I’m glad I did, but I didn’t enjoy the story as much as I thought I would. Still, I like reading authors I’ve never heard of before and the concept of this book is unlike anything I had read before. In that regard it was a win for me :)