Jamie's Reviews > The Power of Six

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

Sorry but if you are not going to be constructive then why are you dragging on about hating the book and only reading it because the guy who played Alex rider in stormbreaker is in it?
P.s. You can't really comment on a book that isn't out yet and therefore you can't have read. Goo drool over Alex whats-his-name.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power of Six.

Finished Reading
November 7, 2010 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Elaina Pettyfer. Alex Pettyfer

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren who is extremely hat in I am Number 4... Just saying

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Sometimes you CAN read a book that isn't out yet if you have an ARC...just sayin'.

message 4: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Ok, so i admit, i first read the first book b4 the movie came out bcuz Alex Pettyfer is in the movie. But the book was really good. (haha, now i jst finished Beastly, ready for the moviee) And, yes, Alex was hawtttt in Alex Rider, but still, The A.R series r good too, and i read the books BEFORE the movies came out...for ur info, and they were bettr thn the movie BY FAR. but i do agree, dont mark "read"if you havnt read it....

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia I read Beastly before the movie was even in production. I won't deny Alex Pettyfer's good looks, but I don't care much about him.

Dragonrider Go Cloud!

message 7: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda Dethier Pettyfer. I really like that they cast him as John, he played it well, but they basically butchered the story..

Johnamess i agree with mandy the film destroyed the book ill be solely reading the series from now onwards

Jamie Hey, I liked the A.R books and this series so far. All I was saying was that the books are better than the films in almost every case.
You shouldn't read a book just because an actor is playing one of the character in it.