Nicole's Reviews > Neighbors with Benefits

Neighbors with Benefits by Marissa Clarke

Jun 01, 2015

I was given an ARC for my honest review.

This is the second book in the Anderson's series. I have to say Marissa did not disappoint me in this book. Michael Anderson is your typical CEO corporate, control freak and playboy. Mia Argaropolis is your typical free spirited and flighty women. Or are they? When these two meet up it is not a match made in heaven. It is quit the opposite. These two are so far from the same and yet they have compassion even if one hides it. This books is good read and I would recommend it to my family and friends. It is about growth and love and learning who one is. Two people balancing the other out and ultimately seeing beyond the surface. I loved the dog in this book he plays a big part in this book. Clancy has a huge part in this book. He helps in more ways than one to bring these two together. Buy he is also good for the soul. Thank you Marissa for another great read. I can't wait for the next installment of the next Anderson brother.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Neighbors with Benefits.