MindOfAnOpenBook's Reviews > The Fixed Trilogy

The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige

5/5 Broken Alpha Males that have my endless love

So recently I did a review for Dirty Filthy Rich Boys and I said I was a huge fan of The Fixed Trilogy but I came to realize I never got to leave a review for the series!! So, I cracked open my book for the first time in 3 years to refresh myself and omg guys... I'm falling in love all freakin over again. Like once I started reading Chapter 1 for a bit it was a little hard for me to put it down! An hour late and I'm on Chapter 10..... lol WHOOPS! Almost forgot what brought me to read it again! So back to the review (LOL)

Hudson is literally EVERYTHING. He's intense. He's sexy. And most of all he's just the epitome of imperfect perfection. His chemistry with Laynie (Alayna) is seriously STEAMY AS ALL HELL. Like those 9 chapters that I delved into had me in a blushing fit the entire time. Whoo, I forgot how hot this series was! Oh lord I need to recuperate myself right now LOL

Anyways, this series has all of me. My heart. My soul. My body. Just literally everything. It will always adorn my 'oldies, but goodies' bookshelf! And after trying to write this review I realized that I'm actually in desperate need for another fixing of Hudson and Alayna REALLY soon. If you're a fan of Christian Grey, Gideon Cross, Jesse Ward then Hudson Pierce is DEFINITELY the man for you! Happy reading!~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fixed Trilogy.

January 1, 2014 – Started Reading
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: drama-for-my-mama
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: intense-read
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: trilogy
March 8, 2017 – Shelved as: steamy-read

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ Great review love! xoxo

MindOfAnOpenBook Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️ wrote: "Great review love! xoxo"

Thanks doll!~