Romance Readers Retreat's Reviews > Beyond the Cut

Beyond the Cut by Sarah Castille

This is a brilliant follow up to Rough Justice in the Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club series. Sarah Castille outdid herself with this book, it was even better than the first.
This is Cade and Dawn's story, Dawn was Arianne's friend in Rough Justice, and colleague at Bank's Bar.
Dawn, having been the route of 'Old Lady' in the past, struggles with her feelings for Cade. She was once married to Mad Dog, the Vice President of the Devil's Brethren MC, one of the Sinner's Tribe's rivals. She was mistreated and physically abused by her husband, and when he turned his vicious ways on their twin daughters she packed up and left him. Only now, years later, he is still controlling her life and causing her misery by keeping her children from her.
Cade is the ultimate ladies man, well-known within his MC for having a way with women and never hitting up the same one twice. Until he met Dawn, a woman he went back to for seconds and then she called it off. Almost a year passes and he still can't get her out of his mind.
There are moments in this book where these two need their heads banging together. With Dawn and her fear of falling back into the MC lifestyle and her reluctance to fully trust a biker, and Cade's struggle to come to terms with becoming a one-woman man and giving up his manwh*re title, you can see why there were moments when I wanted to slap some sense into them both.
With this book Sarah Castille has placed herself up there with the best of MC writers. In style and quality they are similar to Joanna Wylde's Reapers series in my opinion, the violent and gritty lifestyle of the MC world is portrayed well. They are action-packed and exciting, lots of scenes where you are on the edge of your seat, and if this was a movie I'd be cringing behind a pillow whilst shouting at the screen. Also the sex scenes are freaking scorching! And Cade, well he is just the ultimate possessive and protective alpha, what's not to love?!
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, but I absolutely loved this one! I can't recommend this enough to all my fellow MC book lovers out there. I can't wait for the mysterious Zane's book next, it's clear a woman did a number on him and broke his heart and left him very bitter. The next book is going to be very interesting!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beyond the Cut.

Finished Reading