Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*'s Reviews > Blood Relations

Blood Relations by K.C. Burn

Nov 03, 2010

bookshelves: loose-id, contemporary-fantasy, cops-fbi-etc, deception-betrayal-lies-omissions, kidnapped-hostage-taken, m-m, paranormal, mystery, bubbles-safe, series-serial, vampires, published-on-amazon
Recommended to Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* by: Katie
Read on July 27, 2011

I liked this one much better than the first one.

Cooper and Frazer were both really likable characters even if I wanted to smack both of them a time or two and tell them to stop assuming something. They are perfect for each other, though, and both want the same thing together they just had a hard time communicating what they wanting in the beginning. It all works out, though, when they finally lay it all out what they want.

I pegged the mystery right from the beginning. I mean, like literally two pages into the first chapter and I knew who the killer was. It was a very predictable mystery and story but very entertaining. I liked it a lot especially since we got to see a bit more of Adam and Carmichael.

The only thing I had a problem with was the sex. There's not an overabundance of it, it just didn't interest me at all. Completely personal opinion and I bet nobody else agrees with me on that. Lol. Oh, and I also still have a few questions from the first book that were never answered but this one was much easier to follow along with than Wolfsbane was.

Overall, I enjoyed the story. Much better than the first in the series and I can't wait to see what happens in the next one. Recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Relations.

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i read this one with you

Heather C I will read this with you too

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Lol. I want to read this one soon, okay?

Heather C I wanted to read this last week. Lol

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions i havent bought it yet. hope it is out more than just loose id i don't buy there

Heather C FW with the 55% off code 061711

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions oh i need to remember that

Heather C Do it NOW!!!!

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions cant now :()

Heather C Great review, N!!!

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Thanks, HC ^_^