Mina's Reviews > Stargazer

Stargazer by Claudia Gray

F 50x66

bookshelves: vampires, paranormal, young-adult

Stargazer, is the second book to Evernight. The book wasn't as good as the first and I think that's because there was less of the Lucas and Bianca parts.

I liked how Claudia Gray got Balthazar and Claudia together. If she decided for them to stay together I don't think I would have minded. I like Balthazar and his personality definitly. He cares and loves Bianca but the sad thing is she will never feel the same way.

One thing I disliked about the book is the ghosts or shall I say 'wraiths' I prefer saying ghosts. So, Bianca is a ghost AND a vampire? I didn't like that idea as much. The whole idea of it and how she was born didn't really click with me.

All in all, I still enjoyed reading this book and finished it quite quickly also. I do want to read the next book, Hourglass. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stargazer.

November 1, 2010 – Started Reading
November 2, 2010 – Finished Reading
November 3, 2010 – Shelved
November 7, 2010 – Shelved as: vampires
December 17, 2010 – Shelved as: paranormal
August 5, 2012 – Shelved as: young-adult

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Jess i love how you feel just exactly as i did when i finished it. It was a really amazing book but lacked some of the great feel that the first one had.
I LOVE balthazar and the fact that Claudia is writing a book about him makes me more than happy :)

i feel exactly the same about the wraiths and bianca, but after hourglass you kinda start thinking differently about all of this...

Lily (WhoLockian) Great review

moiraethefatesbookreviews

Mary H The wraith story was really unnecessary, in my opinion. It was confusing and really took away from the amazing characterization Claudia set up in Evernight. Lucas and Bianca are amazing together, but I adore Balthazar. That scene in the media lab... Oooh, I get shivers and not just because they're talking about ice!

message 4: by ILoveBooks (new)

ILoveBooks Good review, I loved this author!