mark monday's Reviews > Unnatural Death

131922
Nov 02, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: murdertime

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unnatural Death.

02/15/2016 marked as: read

Joselito Honestly and Brilliantly three more sentences and I could have given this a "like." But its length can't possibly satisfy. If I give this a "like" people here may already think you're a genius.

mark monday surely the length can satisfy...as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!

message 3: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent mark wrote: "as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!"

And that is why he's a genius.

message 4: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn mark wrote: "surely the length can satisfy...as we all have learned over time, it's not the length of it that matters - it's what you do with it that counts!"

message 5: by Ivonne (new) - added it

Ivonne Rovira mark wrote: "the further adventures of the inimitable mervyn bunter, prince of manservants, master of the perfectly correct response and the carefully disguised critique, expert at pretty much everything. all that plus he had to deal with dressing annoying lord peter wimsey every morning. surely the man must have been a virgo."

LOL!