Aliana Milano's Reviews > The Hookup Hoax

The Hookup Hoax by Heather Thurmeier

*4.5 stars* ...

Well that was such a pleasant surprise! I liked this book so much more than I thought I would!

description

This author did such a wonderful job of making such an almost cliche subject turn into something unique and beautiful and I loved every minute of it!

Olivia was so carefree and adventurous and I loved that about her. She had lived every girls dream come true! And Sawyer! Sawyer was... well you can imagine how Sawyer was cause I gave this book such a high rating! Loved him too :)

I feel like this book has the right balance of happy and sad moments and I really hope the author turns this into series cause I really want to read a book about Aidan! He deserves to fall so hard...

description

Wonderfully written book and I really enjoyed it :) Now go read it!

*ARC kindly received, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hookup Hoax.

May 26, 2015 – Started Reading
May 26, 2015 – Shelved
May 26, 2015 –
0.0% "*ARC kindly received, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review*"
May 27, 2015 –
May 28, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover haha love this review! This one looks good! thanks for the recc love xoxo

Aliana Milano _bookbabe_ wrote: "haha love this review! This one looks good! thanks for the recc love xoxo"

Thank-you! It really is - I was so surprised but in such a good way lol. You're welcome hun - I hope you enjoy it :) xo

message 3: by Rebecca (new) - added it

Rebecca Great review, thanks for the recommation, I've added to my to read self.I love all the help I can get.

message 4: by Yanyan (new)

Yanyan Oooh I want to read this!!!

Aliana Milano Rebecca wrote: "Great review, thanks for the recommation, I've added to my to read self.I love all the help I can get."

Thank-you! And you're welcome. I hope you enjoy it :)

Aliana Milano Yanini wrote: "Oooh I want to read this!!!"

You'll love it. It's really good :)

message 7: by Ice (new) - added it

Ice Thanks for the recommendation, Aliana! Amazing review!

message 8: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy Fab review hun! Looks really good. :D

ღBELLALUNAღ Thank you Aliana for the recommendation! I'ved added and I'm really looking forward to this from your great review! That 1st gif had me dead! Lol thanks again hun!

Aliana Milano Ice wrote: "Thanks for the recommendation, Aliana! Amazing review!"

Thank-you!!! You're welcome - I hope you like it :)

Aliana Milano Cindy wrote: "Fab review hun! Looks really good. :D"

Thanks Cindy! It is - I think you'll really enjoy it :)

Aliana Milano ღᏴᏋᏝᏝᎪᏝUNᎪღ wrote: "Thank you Aliana for the recommendation! I'ved added and I'm really looking forward to this from your great review! That 1st gif had me dead! Lol thanks again hun!"

Thank-you so much! You really should read it ASAP! It's awesome - I think you'll love it <3 Haha thanks hun and you're welcome! :D