Diane Lynch's Reviews > Alpha Unleashed

Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin

May 26, 2015

Alpha Unleashed takes place after Alpha Divided (book #3) and in conjunction with Bruja (Book 4). Tessa McCaide and friends prepare for a fight against Luciana’s evil daemonic summoning.

Aileen Erin continues to deliver another phenomenal adventure in the Alpha Girl series. Alpha Unleashed is full of nonstop mystery and excitement.

Poor Tessa has undergone so much in a short amount of time. Her character has shown tremendous growth and courage. She is a noteworthy heroine whom I adore.

I love Dastien. He is a wonderful mate. He is powerful and supportive. The two make a cute couple. Okay maybe cute is not the right word because they are both such alphas, but they are still young, and I am much older than them, so cute it is.

I love all the support characters. Each one is so different, yet relevant.

Aileen Erin did a fabulous job with the plot. There are so many exciting things that happen prior to resolving the conflict. She does a great job of including events from prior books, while keeping the story fresh.

I was glad that Aileen Erin left a note to the readers at the end of the story, letting us know this is the end for Tessa, Dastien, and friends. I definitely want to hear more stories about them. I love the Alpha Girl Series!

Complimentary copy provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Unleashed.

May 26, 2015 – Shelved