S.M. West's Reviews > Antony

Antony by Bethany-Kris

May 26, 2015

bookshelves: arc, buddy-reads, la-cosa-nostra-mafiya-mob, alpha, cry-me-a-river, dirty-mouth, kickass-heroine

4.5 FILTHY MARCELLO STARS

This was an amazing beginning/end to this series!!! Thank you Bethany Kris for giving us Antony's story. I read Filthy Marcellos: Lucian, Filthy Marcellos: Giovanni and Filthy Marcellos: Dante first and then this one. I think reading this book first or last works however, for me, finishing with this book was really sweet because it had me reliving some fantastic and tender moments from each of the Principes' stories.

This is Antony Marcello's story and how he comes into La Cosa Nostra, "this thing of ours" and eventually becomes the Don.

photo image.jpg2_zpsjwe4b6nf.jpg

This is also very much Cecelia's story. She is Antony's better half, his one and only. I loved Cecelia in her sons' stories but adored her in this book! I knew she was formidable but seeing her strength, stubbornness and an unwavering love was fantastic!

photo image.jpg1_zpsplx7q2te.jpg

Antony honours and is governed by la famiglia, driven to get his button and become a made man. His aspirations for the mafioso go no further although he does aspire to be all powerful in New York.

When Antony first meets Cecelia, it's sweet and funny and exciting because you know their relationship is going to be a helluva of a love story.

photo image.jpg1_zpsajmjzumz.jpg

Antony and Cecelia together are hot, sexy and filthy!!

Watching their relationship grow and navigate the demands of La Cosa Nostra is endearing, trying and precious. Cecelia is a remarkable woman! It makes the stark contrast between Cecelia and her younger sister, Kate (the viper) all the more apparent. And for me, it made we want to give Kate what she so deserved.

Throughout this story, we also see the power, violence and the smarts of Antony Marcello. He's a man of few words but when he speaks, you know he means business.
 photo image.jpg2_zpsorg9kmst.jpg

This was a wonderful read. If the Mafia is your thing and you're into powerful men with strong, sexy women at their sides, you should read this series!

BR with My Sexy Maflut Sisters: Sasha, Shanny and Snow!!

An ARC generously provide by Bethany Kris in exchange for an honest review.

For more reviews and blog posts.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Antony.

May 26, 2015 – Shelved
May 26, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 27, 2015 – Shelved as: arc
May 27, 2015 – Shelved as: buddy-reads
May 28, 2015 – Started Reading
May 28, 2015 – Shelved as: la-cosa-nostra-mafiya-mob
May 28, 2015 –
20.0% "Damn, Cecelia is my kind of woman! Goes after what she wants!"
May 29, 2015 –
May 29, 2015 –
50.0% "Damn, I like the Opera but I think I'd LOVE it "Antony and Cecelia" style...sex on a private balcony during the show!"
May 30, 2015 –
78.0% ""The taste of salt rested on his lips that were turned down into a frown he couldn't seem to get rid of. Antony's heart hurt and all over again, he felt like he couldn't breathe."\n "
May 31, 2015 – Shelved as: alpha
May 31, 2015 – Shelved as: cry-me-a-river
May 31, 2015 – Shelved as: dirty-mouth
May 31, 2015 – Shelved as: kickass-heroine
May 31, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Enjoy your BR, girls!!!

Snow Suz, which one is ME?! LOL

message 3: by Lo Bookfrantic (new)

Lo Bookfrantic Wohoo, enjoy girls!! :)))

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» ENJOY, lovelies!!! :D xoxoxo

Shanny Woohoo
We look sexy ;)

message 6: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Enjoy ladies!

S.M. West Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Suz, which one is ME?! LOL"

LOL, you pick! xo

S.M. West Shanny wrote: "

We look sexy ;)"

But of course, we are all sexy ladies :D

message 10: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Loyda wrote: "Wohoo, enjoy girls!! :)))"

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "ENJOY, lovelies!!! :D xoxoxo"

Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Have fun Lovey!! :)
xooxxo"

Elizabeth wrote: "Enjoy ladies!"

ღSophieღ wrote: "Enjoy your BR, girls!!!"

Thank you, dolls! xo

message 11: by * Meli Mel * (new)

* Meli Mel * Excellent review, Suzanne!! xx

message 12: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper* wrote: "Excellent review, Suzanne!! xx"

Thanks Meli! xo

message 13: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow OMG, Suz! You blew me away with your review, dear! fan-fuckin-tastic!!!! I'm still a bit behind, but will catch up soon! :D
It was an honor doin' this with you again, my dear Maflut! can't wait to repeat the experience...i already have smth in mind LOL

message 14: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Snježana (Snow) wrote: "OMG, Suz! You blew me away with your review, dear! fan-fuckin-tastic!!!! I'm still a bit behind, but will catch up soon! :D
It was an honor doin' this with you again, my dear Maflut! can't wait to ..."

Thanks Snow!! Yes, I totally enjoyed the BR and Yes, let's do it again real soon! Just let me know where and when ;D xoxo

Rachel Reads Ravenously Awesome review Suzanne! xoxo

Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover Sweet review Suzanne:)

message 17: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Awesome review Suzanne! xoxo"

Thanks Rachel! xo

message 18: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Share❤ wrote: "Sweet review Suzanne:)"

Thanks SHare! xo

Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» FABULOUS review, hon! :D So glad you loved this, and that it was a great way to end the series! I love it when a series ends off on a good note. Plus, I love your sexy casting for Antony! ;p xoxoxo

message 20: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-» wrote: "FABULOUS review, hon! :D So glad you loved this, and that it was a great way to end the series! I love it when a series ends off on a good note. Plus, I love your sexy casting for Antony! ;p xoxoxo"

Thanks hon! Yes, it was a fab way to end and like you, I just love it when it goes out on a great note. xo

message 22: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "GORGEOUS review Hun!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thanks Patty! xoxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Awesome review Suzanne! = ))

message 24: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Terrific review Suzanne!

message 25: by Evgeny (new)

Evgeny Great review Suzanne!

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Nice one, Suzanne.

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~ Terrific review Suzanne ^^

message 28: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Awesome review Suzanne! = ))"

Thanks Sue! xo

message 29: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Mysza wrote: "Terrific review Suzanne!"

Thanks babe! xx

message 30: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Amanda wrote: "Nice one, Suzanne."

Thanks Amanda! xo

message 31: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West ~ Stéphanie ~ Belgian Naughty Reader ~ wrote: "Terrific review Suzanne ^^"

Thanks hon! xo

message 32: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Evgeny wrote: "Great review Suzanne!"

Thank you Evgeny! xo

Shanny Fabulous review Suzanne! I told Bethany-Kris that we will be ready to read her new series The Chicago War! ;)

message 34: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Shanny wrote: "Fabulous review Suzanne! I told Bethany-Kris that we will be ready to read her new series The Chicago War! ;)"

Thanks darling! And yes, I'm ready to BR with you anytime and especially to Bethany-Kris

message 35: by Stacey is Sassy (new)

Stacey is Sassy Great review Suzanne. It sounds really good :-)

message 36: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Great review Suzanne. It sounds really good :-)"

Thanks Stacey! xo

message 37: by Didi (new)

Didi Fab review Suzanne!

message 38: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Didi wrote: "Fab review Suzanne!"

Thanks Didi! xo

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so frigging HOT :D! And you described Anthony and cecelia so well :D you're review is perfect xoxo

message 40: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so frigging HOT :D! And you described Anthony and cecelia so well :D you're review is perfect xoxo"

Thanks so much, Sweets!! I really enjoyed this series! Going to miss the Marcellos! xoxo

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so frigging HOT :D! And you described Anthony and cecelia so well :D you're review is perfec..."

Me too but hey that doesn't mean we won't br to gather again little burdiy says new bethany kris book is in order ;)

message 42: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so frigging HOT :D! And you described Anthony and cecelia so well :D you're ..."

wooohooo, really?
that's awesome news! I'm so excited... :)

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so frigging HOT :D! And you d..."

Me too and what about Russian guns ... heard its an ugly cry •___●

message 44: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorgeous review love ;) and my my your cast is so fr..."

Shit! Really?! Like really ugly?! LOL
damn, nah...who's afraid of a little "ugly cry"...LOL
we're doing it soon?
or are we doing the O'Malleys first?

Shanny Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorge..."

Wait what?
Who are the russian and who are the O'Malley?? :)

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorge..."

I am LOL well not afraid its just that i ugly cry so much to the point my mums like CALM THE FUCK DOWN! ;).
what do you wanna do first :)

Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! Shanny wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! ..."

Love russian guns by bethany kris and O'Malleys by Katee Robert the one you so gracisly got me :)

message 48: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Shanny wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! ..."

Shan, concentrate my dear!!!! mafia awaits!!!! LOL

Shanny Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Shanny wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. L..."

Ok got it, thank you!❤️

message 50: by S.M. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.M. West Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Absolutely gorge..."

Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Shanny wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Snježana (Snow) wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan! wrote: "Suzanne wrote: "Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. L..."

LOL, I missed all this banter! You girls are hilarious! I've got an ARC to read after what I'm reading now but if it works, I'm in for mafia of any sort!

« previous 1