Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Pack Challenge

Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston

Nov 01, 2010

bookshelves: erotic, paranormal-romance, kindle
Read from February 19 to 20, 2011

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! SCORCHING HOT EROTICA!

This book was the greatest read, I haven't ever laughed so hard in my life from a book. I literally had tears running down my face at some of the interaction between Sara and her two friends along with the Magnus Pack. I was hooked immediately and couldn't put the book down. Sara and Zach's romance was perfect and their erotic scenes were totally HOT! I loved Sara's kick ass attitude and action and her friends were just as awesome. Zach made the perfect Alpha male. Shelly Laurenston now has a new fan, I look forward to jumping right into the next book in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pack Challenge.

02/20/2011
50.0% "THIS IS THE MOST HALARIOUS BOOK - I HAVE LMAO AND I AM ONLY HALF WAY THROUGH IT - I TOTALLY LOVE IT!"
02/27/2016 marked as: read

Jennifer I LOVED this series! Hope you will to! The women in these books are KICK ASS!

Ronda  Tutt Jennifer wrote: "I LOVED this series! Hope you will to! The women in these books are KICK ASS!"

LOL, Jennifer - I just bought them and hope to read them soon.

Sharon (Simi) Ehcstasy So happy. I did too.

Jennifer I'm SO happy you loved this!! Just WAIT til you read the next two! OMFG! You'll be laughing your ass off more! I really can't decide which book is best, that's how much I loved this series.............

message 5: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim I love everthing sl writes! She is too funny and she really writes a great book! Enjoy, when you finish the packs read the dragons.

Ronda  Tutt Hi everyone, I am still laughing at that one part where the girls are at that rave and that girl turns around and yells at her friend "I think someone just smelled my ass" I about died laughing

Now I have to wait til tonite until I can read again since I am at my daughters visiting. These grand kids of mine are a hand full - geese, I think i had a lot more patience when I was younger - LOL

♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ I love this series!

message 8: by jD (new) - rated it 4 stars

jD Yall are tempting me to try werewolves. I am a committed vamp fan but am intrigued by the rave reviews for this series.

♥ ♥Lynn ♥ ♥ Wolves are sexier.

Ronda  Tutt I love vampires too but these wolves are giving them a run for their sexy title - lol

message 11: by jD (new) - rated it 4 stars

jD Okay. I like Kresley Cole's wolves but have not found anything else that gives me that sex and humor combo. I am going to check it out since it's cheap.

SheLove2Read I love this series!