Heather Schrader's Reviews > Dismantled

Dismantled by Yara Greathouse

A five star read.
I was given a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Traxx Maxwell's past has prevented him from getting into serious relationships and he prefers it that way.
All hell breaks lose one day when he witnesses something no one should ever have to witness.
He is broken inside and starts to become a person no one recognizes.
Ciara Collins is dating other guys and having fun while waiting for Traxx to quit his slutty ways and really notice her.
After "The Incident" starts to take over Traxx's life he pushes everyone close to him away except Ciara refuses to retreat.
Will he remain a shattered shell or can she help him put his fractured,dismantled life back together?
Creepers have been quietly observing and enjoying Traxx's suffering and they decide to take everything away from him once and for all.
This is a story about how the unexpected can make someone fall to pieces but how unconditional love and frie
ndship can help those dismantled become whole again.

Wow Yara really knows how to write about the most senstive subjects and write them tastefully without sugarcoating anything.
Poor Traxx goes thru something horrible and Ciara is there to help bring him back.
Of course we see more of Brianna and Colton.
This book had me crying one minute and laughing the next.
Very well written it flowed very well and is told in multiple POVs.
This is another must read for me this year and I'm looking forward to reading more from Yara.
Reviewed by Heather
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dismantled.

Started Reading